In order to help you achieve the optimal state of well-being, we want you to have access to all of the right resources.
Check out some of these links to learn a little more about taking a holistic approach to your long-term health!
- The International Chiropractic Association is a great resource for your questions regarding chiropractic care.
- The American Chiropractic Association's mission is to preserve, protect, improve and promote the chiropractic profession and the services of Doctors of Chiropractic for the benefit of patients they serve.
- Our friends at Rubin Family Chiropractic have put together some really nice videos that give a helpful overview of Chiropractic care for those of you that may be new to treatment. Check it out: http://www.theadjustment.com
- Have questions about vaccinations and what's right for your family? Check out this very helpful resource from the National Vaccine Information Center: http://www.nvic.org/
- The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association has accumulated a wealth of some of the most helpful research regarding the Chiropractic science, which you can find listed here: http://icpa4kids.org/Chiropractic-Research/
- Want to learn a little more about the health benefits of chiropractic treatment for children? Check out this great article from our friends in New York: http://ageonicsmedical.com/chiropractor/
- Chiro.org is a wonderful resource for all things regarding chiropractic care and can help give you a well-rounded understanding of how it can be beneficial for you and your children: http://www.chiro.org/pediatrics/